Courier Publishing Price List
Softcover Premium Publishing Package: $1,900
- Editorial evaluation of your manuscript
- Line editing of your manuscript (up to 30,000 words) *
- Standard cover design (color)
- ISBN assignment and barcode
- Formatting of your book’s interior (black and white) **
- Insertion of up to 10 images
- A proof copy of your book
- A story in The Baptist Courier announcing your book
- A banner ad in a subsequent issue of the Courier
- A dedicated Web page for your book at CourierPublishing.com
- Promotion of your book through the Courier’s website and social media sites
- 15 complimentary copies of your book
- Worldwide distribution of your book for one year through Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com and other online booksellers
- A press release and digital image of your book’s cover for distribution to media outlets
* Line editing includes spelling/grammar/syntax/punctuation/capitalization correction. Line editing in excess of 30,000 words will incur a charge of $.019 per word. More extensive editing or rewriting as needed to maintain narrative structure and consistency will incur additional costs, which will be communicated in advance to the author.
** Formatting that includes more than 10 photos, or illustrations, charts, multiple typefaces/type styles or complex layout requirements, may incur additional costs, which will be communicated in advance to the author.
- Hardcover format and distribution: $400
- E-book format and distribution: $300
- Cover design contest: $500. (Creative designers from all over the world compete to design your book’s cover. You can expect dozens of entries, and you get to pick the winner.)
- Worldwide distribution of your book after first year: $25 per year for each version (softcover, hardcover, e-book)
- Promotional materials: business cards, bookmarks, postcards, posters (pricing based on size and quantity)
How much will extra books cost?
In addition to the complimentary books included in your package, you may order more books at any time. We are happy to quote you a price for reorders of your book. Your cost will depend on the size of your book, the number of pages and the number of books you order at any one time. We will submit a quote in writing for your approval before we order any books.
Does Courier Publishing produce children’s books?
Yes, we publish full-color children’s books in a variety of formats. Because every children’s book is unique in design and concept, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your book with you and provide a custom quote for designing, printing and publishing your book.
Does Courier Publishing provide customized pricing?
Absolutely! If the pricing and options described above don’t quite fit your needs, we’ll be happy to provide a custom quote for pricing and necessary services in order to bring your vision for your book to life.
Do you have other questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’d love to talk with you.
A Division of The Baptist Courier
100 Manly Street
Greenville, SC 29601